Synchronicity

A long time back, I watched this wonderful movie called 'The double life of Veronique.'
I always wondered how sometimes learning happens inexplicably. I always thought it was unfair that one could not go back in time and undo one's mistakes, but if ......

Synchronicity

Every time I took a step
and could go no further,
did it help someone else
take the next step?

Every time I stumbled
near the finishing line,
did it help someone else cross?

Every time I tried my best and failed,
did it help someone else succeed?

Every time I drowned,
did it help someone else swim?

Every time I fell in a trap,
did someone else walk around?

Every time I gave up,
did someone else carry on?

Every lesson that was hard to learn,
did someone else find it easier?

Every time I took a wrong turn,
did someone else take the right one?

Every time I got stuck in the mud,
did someone else flow by?

If I could not help
but be drawn to my mistakes,
could someone else?

Comments

Popular Posts